We are excited to announce that the Thales Innovation Championship is now live! Follow the registration steps below to showcase your AI skills and compete for the top prize of $20,000:
- Visit the landing page (English and French) to get a brief overview of the competition, incentives and key dates.
- From the landing page, click one of the buttons to launch the Riipen app which will open to a more detailed competition sign-up page.
- Sign-up for a free account and register for the competition. You can also invite your team members here by entering their emails. Don’t forget every member should read and accept the rules under Terms and Conditions.
- The full case details and score sheet will be uploaded to the page on September 24, 2018 and will be sent to each team that has signed up through the Riipen chat.
- Before October 18, 2018 11:59 PM EST, return to the competition page in the Riipen app and submit your team’s slide deck and video presentation (files under 20mb and URL to videos streaming platforms e.g. YouTube)
- Wait for your rating/assessment and feedback. If you’re a finalist team, instructions will be provided to you for the next round by the October 24, 2018 end of day. Reminder:
- Sign-up with your school email
- Have a faculty-level coach available to guide you throughout the competition
If you wish to be considered for a position at Thales, we will gladly accept résumés (send to: firstname.lastname@example.org) and also share them with our partners.