33 St George St
Toronto, ON M5S 1A4
Service: Centre for International Experience
Description: Are you an international student who is required to complete an internship to graduate?
Join us to learn about the co-op work permit which allows international students to complete their internship requirement. The session will cover:
– Eligibility criteria for the co-op work permit.
– Conditions related to internships/co-ops.
– Required documents and forms.
– Creating an account with Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
– Submitting an online application.
Please note that this will be a hands-on workshop and we will cover the basics of preparing an online application. Participants should bring a laptop that is internet connected with a functioning browser and Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Location: Cumberland House (Room 102)
33 St George St, Toronto, ON M5S 1A4
Date & Time: Tuesday January 15, 2019 10:00AM – 12:00PM
Organizer: Immigration Advisor, Centre for International Experience
Registration Opens To:
- Registered Students
- Graduate Students
- Undergrad Students
- Full-time Students