Faculty of Applied Science & Engineering Students
The following information applies to these cohorts:
- Engineering students in their 1st or 2nd year of study during the 2021-2022 academic year
- Future Engineering PEY Co-op students
To participate in the PEY Co-op Program, you must be:
- Enrolled as an undergraduate student in the Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering at the University of Toronto.
- Enrolled in a full-time course load for the semester before and after each work term in the PEY Co-op program.
- Students with part-time status may be considered for the programs if they have received accommodation from the University. Examples of accommodation include, but are not limited to: having a reduced course-load accommodation with Accessibility Services, or being an active Varsity athlete. Students with PEY Co-op accommodation needs should contact email@example.com.
- In good academic standing or proceeding on probation throughout the duration of the program and associated work terms.
- In good financial standing at the University of Toronto.
- Not currently part of another co-op program at the University of Toronto.
- Both domestic and international students may participate. All international students require a valid work permit to participate in a work term. The International Student Immigration Advisors at the Centre for International Experience (CIE) can provide guidance and support for those who require it. Students are encouraged to apply for any required work permit as soon as possible after being admitted to PEY Co-op.
Students registered in PEY Co-op can access more information on program requirements through Quercus.
If you are enrolled at the University of Toronto Mississauga in the department of Mathematical & Computational Sciences (MCS), you may be eligible for PEY Co-op. Please visit this page for more information.
If you are enrolled in the Faculty of Arts & Science at U of T St George, you may be eligible for ASIP.
If you are enrolled at the University of Toronto Scarborough, you may be eligible for a UTSC co-op program.
PEY Co-op program fees are applied according to the FASE Fees Schedule. There are no fees for first year students in PEY Co-op. Fees will be applied to all registered students’ invoices on ACORN beginning in second year.
PEY Co-op fees for students registered in their second year in 2021-2022 (Cohort 1) are presented below in Canadian dollars.
Note: Students who are not enrolled in the indicated Year of Study for the indicated Academic Term will be subject to the applicable fees for the cohort matching their actual Year of Study for that Academic Term. Fees are set by the University and are subject to change as approved by the Governing Council during the annual meeting each May.
|PEY Co-op Fees for Cohort 1|
|Installment Number||Year of Study||Academic Term||Amount|
|Installment one||2nd Year of Study||Fall Term 2021-22||$450.00|
|Installment two||2nd Year of Study||Winter Term 2021-22||$450.00|
|Installment three||3rd Year of Study||Fall Term 2022-23||$450.00|
|Installment four||3rd Year of Study||Winter Term 2022-23||$450.00|
|Installment five||Work Term||Fall Term 2023-24||$900.00|
|Installment six||Work Term||Winter Term 2023-24||$900.00|
* The total shown will not be accurate for students whose progression results in them spanning multiple co-op cohorts.