Engineering Career Centre events
Employer Panel Discussion - Help enhance students’ understanding of your industry sector by participating in a moderated panel discussion. A group of 3-5 professionals representing a chosen industry sector come together to share their expertise with co-op students. The panelists come from different companies who collectively provide a broad perspective on industry trends and its respective employment outlook.
Resume Charge-up - Demonstrate your commitment to fostering talent by hosting a resume charge-up. During the workshop, your company’s representative(s) reviews a few pre-selected resumes and highlight stand-out elements that yield an interview invitation. Hosting a Resume Charge-up can foster a beneficial environment where job seekers receive valuable feedback and networking opportunities, and your company can identify talent and strengthen its brand early in the recruitment cycle.
Mock Interview Session - Gain early access to our motivated job seekers by participating in an activity designed to simulate the experience of a in-person job interview. Enhance our students’ chances of securing a job offer while simultaneously practicing your own interviewing abilities.
On-site Company Tour - Facilitate students' understanding of your organization's work environment by inviting them to your physical offices/ premises. Demonstrate how their academic knowledge is applied in a real work setting, and provide one-of-a-kind perspective on your company's operations.
University of Toronto Career Fair
- University of Toronto’s largest annual career fair for students
- Open to University of Toronto students and recent graduates from all three campuses
- A great opportunity to meet with students
- Further information can be found through the Career & Co-Curricular Learning Network (see below).
- An organization dedicated to providing students with professional development opportunities and connecting companies with top talent
- Every year, YNCN helps 5,000+ Engineering and Tech students connect with over 100 industry-leading employers through fall and winter career fairs, company spotlight events, and student development workshops
- The Engineering Career Centre is excited to collaborate with YNCN to deliver innovative services to both our students and employers for efficient and fruitful recruitment results
- Visit the YNCN website for more information.
Graduate Engineering students
- To learn about opportunities to connect with U of T Engineering graduate students, please contact Joanne Lieu Graduate Professional Development Coordinator.
- The annual University of Toronto Career Fair - September 29, 2023 (In-Person).
- Connect with thousands of talented and diverse students and recent graduates actively seeking meaningful employment opportunities.
- Please complete the Call for Interest: University of Toronto Career Fair (In-Person) to get started.