For biotechnology employers
- Work terms of 3 to 4 months and 12 to 16 months accommodate your organization’s timing.
- Wage subsidies, including the Student Work Placement Program (SWPP), may offer you up to $7,000 towards salary costs.
- A comprehensive workplace readiness program means students come to the job as professionals.
- Over 2000 students from engineering and other technical disciplines register in the PEY Co-op program every year, giving you a large pool of talent to choose from.
- In recent years, on average women have constituted 40% of first-year Engineering classes and 32% of incoming students have had an international background. The diversity of our student body will bring new perspectives and fresh thinking to your organization.
- A dedicated team from the University's Engineering Career Centre will help you throughout: from registration and hiring to hosting information sessions and more.
- No fees to post jobs, interview on-campus or hire.
Get the full picture in the PEY Co-op Overview
Dive deeper in the Co-op Employer Guide