- This event has passed.
PEY Co-op + ESIP 2020-2021 Information Session
September 5 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
This session is an opportunity to learn about
- Professional Experience Year Co-op
- 12 – 16 month continuous work term
- Available for eligible students in 2nd and 3rd year Engineering and Arts & Science programs (International Students: Computer Science Major/Specialist @ St. George only)
- Engineering Summer Internship Program
- 4 month work term from May to August
- Available for eligible students in 2nd or 3rd year Engineering programs
Students can expect to gain an understanding of commitments, expectations and administrative requirements. This is a great way to determine if either of these programs is the right fit for you.
Attendance is strongly recommended for all students considering enrollment in the PEY Co-op program or ESIP.
Students may register for PEY Co-op or ESIP online from September 6th – 18th, 2019 by visiting the Engineering Career Centre website.