Coffee Chats will run over the following weeks (daytime):
Week 1: June 23 & 24
Week 2: July 6 & 7
Week 3: July 21 & 22
Week 4: August 3 & 4
Please see the details below:
- Link for students to apply:
- Posting Opens: June 1, 2021
- Posting Closes: July 22, 2021
- Target Programs:
- Undergraduate degree – ideally in business administration, engineering, computer science, economics, or hospitality management with an expected graduation by August 2022 or 2023 (3rd or 4th year student as of September 2021).
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree – expected graduation by August 2022 or 2023.
- Application Instructions: Students are advised to submit their Resume directly to the RBI Careers Website.
Who We Are
BURGER KING®, TIM HORTONS®, and POPEYES® are truly iconic brands. Restaurant
Brands International was formed in 2014 in connection with the combination of Burger King
Corporation and Tim Hortons Inc. In early 2017, we acquired Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, Inc.
and welcomed it into to the RBI family. We are an industry leader with approximately $31
billion in annual system-wide sales and over 27,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. It all
makes this an exciting place to be. RBI is dynamic, inventive, entrepreneurial and not afraid to
take risks. We are growing fast, thinking even faster and constantly exploring new opportunities.
Our shared determination to achieve ever-greater things is what drives us. We have big plans for
the future and for the people who want to make that future happen.
RBI Summer Virtual “Tim’s Talks” – Group Coffee Chats
Grab a coffee and virtually sit down with a member of RBI and a few other students to learn
more about the organization, our culture, and campus opportunities. We also want to learn more
about you and how you are making an impact in school, work and in extracurriculars.
What You Need & How to Apply:
• Currently enrolled at an accredited Canadian university, in one of the following programs
o Undergraduate degree – ideally in business administration, engineering, computer
science, economics, or hospitality management with an expected graduation by
August 2022 or 2023 (3rd or 4th year student).
o Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree – expected graduation by
August 2022 or 2023.
• Please submit a current copy of your resume.
Only those selected for a coffee chat will be contacted. Due to limited availability, if you are not
selected, please look out for upcoming RBI campus recruitment events throughout the summer
and campus job opportunities posted on https://careers.rbi.com/global/en/urstudent.Restaurant Brands International and all of its affiliated companies (collectively, RBI) are equal
opportunity and affirmative action employers that do not discriminate on the basis of race,
national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, provincial or federal laws,
rules, or regulations. RBI’s policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment